Are you looking for a positive and stimulating work environment?
Join our team dedicated to well-being!
Part-time – Permanent position
Flexible schedule (day and evening)
We are currently looking for an inspired kinesiologist to join our wonderful team at Ekinox.
- Assess clients’ physical needs and abilities, and develop individualized exercise programs based on their goals, expectations and health status.
- Provide and supervise individual training sessions or group classes.
- Care about the well-being of their clients.
Our future kinesiologist must:
- Be a graduate in kinesiology;
- Have a current professional insurance;
- Be an accredited member of the Fédération des kinésiologues du Québec (FKQ);
- Have an interest in collaborating with an interdisciplinary team;
- Communicate effectively in French and English (bilingualism).
- Experience in athletic training or physical rehabilitation;
- Additional relevant certifications, such as yoga or other training.
Here are 5 good reasons to work with our wonderful team at Ekinox:
- We value your work-life balance and offer a flexible schedule. #Bewell.
- A great team of interdisciplinary physical and mental health professionals. We promote collaboration for the well-being of our clients!
- Exceptional and bright facilities (come visit our gym, you won’t be disappointed!)
- An environmental and eco-responsible conscience (we are the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!)
- Our outstanding involvement in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges community and with the region’s sports teams.
Does this challenge inspire you?
Send your application via the form below. We are available to meet you and look forward to collaborating with you!