Are you an osteopath looking for new, inspiring challenges?
Join our team dedicated to well-being!
Consultant – Part time
Flexible schedule (day and evening)
Here are 5 good reasons to work with our wonderful team at Ekinox:
- We value your work-life balance and offer a flexible schedule. #Bewell.
- A great team of interdisciplinary physical and mental health professionals. We promote collaboration for the well-being of our clients!
- Exceptional and bright facilities!
- An environmental and eco-responsible conscience (we are the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!)
- Our outstanding involvement in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges community and with the region’s sports teams.
Our future osteopath must:
- Have completed a formation in osteopathy in a recognized school;
- Be a member of a recognized osteopathic association;
- Have an interest in collaborating with an interdisciplinary team;
- Care about the well-being of their clients;
- Communicate effectively in French and English (bilingualism).
Our dedicated and interdisciplinary team of over 30 professionals believes that prevention is just as important as rehabilitation by offering services in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, osteopathy, massage therapy, psychology and much more.
The well-being of our employees is at the heart of our corporate values. We are pleased to welcome you to an inclusive team with integrity that allows you to surpass yourself. Our active listening is tinged with a sincere investment in our thoughts and actions.
With our human-centered practice and personalized approach, we inspire healthy living habits that promote the overall development of each individual.
Our impact extends beyond our clients to our community. Our presence and involvement in the community allow us to be the vector of well-being that generates positive social and environmental impacts. On September 21, 2021, we became the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!
Does this challenge inspire you?
We are available to meet you and look forward to collaborating with you!