Ekinox is looking for a passionate physiotherapist!
Full-time or part-time permanent position
Do you care about the physical and mental well-being of your clients?
Would you like to grow as part of a dynamic, motivated, interdisciplinary team of professionals?
You have found your clinic!
Join a team that cares about the physical and mental well-being of its clients, employees and by extension, its community!
5 good reasons to join the wonderful Ekinox team:
- We value your life balance. #Bewell.
- An inspiring and interdisciplinary team. We promote collaboration for the well-being of our clients!
- Modern and bright facilities. Come visit our clinic, you won’t be disappointed.
- An environmental conscience (we are the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!)
- Our outstanding involvement in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges community and the region’s sports teams.
What is your role as a physiotherapist at Ekinox?
Your role as a physiotherapist is to optimize the abilities of your clients by preventing, treating or relieving their pain whether it is related to injury, illness or otherwise. Through a personalized, human-centered approach, physiotherapists help restore, maintain or improve an individual’s mobility, function and overall well-being.
Our future physiotherapist must:
- Have a university degree in physiotherapy (B.Sc or M.Sc);
- Be a member or future member of the Ordre professionnels des physiothérapeutes du Québec (OPPQ);
- Communicate effectively in French (spoken and written) and English (spoken).
- Demonstrate a positive, welcoming attitude as well attention to detail and thoroughness in the handling of files.
At Ekinox, we offer you:
- A permanent, inspiring position with a diversified clientele (private, CNESST, SAAQ).
- A flexible and personalized schedule (work-family balance, full-time, part-time, day, evening, all options are possible!)
- An advantageous continuing education budget ($2500 for the first three years).
- Paid training hours and unlimited mentoring.
- A minimum of three weeks of vacation in the first year!
- A competitive salary to be discussed according to your experience.
- Full group insurance paid in part by the employer and a group REER.
- The opportunity to put your skills and experience to good use by developing the expertise of your choice and getting involved in various inspiring projects.
Are you inspired by this new challenge?
We want to hear from you and offer you a fulfilling experience.
Learn more about Ekinox
Our dedicated and interdisciplinary team of over 30 professionals believes that prevention is just as important as rehabilitation by offering services in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, osteopathy, massage therapy, psychology and much more.
The well-being of our employees is at the heart of our corporate values. We are pleased to welcome you to an inclusive team with integrity that allows you to surpass yourself. Our active listening is tinged with a sincere investment in our thoughts and actions.
With our human-centered practice and personalized approach, we inspire healthy living habits that promote the overall development of each individual.
Our impact extends beyond our clients to our community. Our presence and involvement in the community allow us to be the vector of well-being that generates positive social and environmental impacts. On September 21, 2021, we became the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!
To learn more about Ekinox, visit The Clinic‘s page.