The big idea: Be well.
We offer an integrated experience, focused on your well-being and guided by active listening, support and care adapted to each reality.
Our mission and our values
- Welcoming: We are pleased to welcome you to a warm and caring place where you can develop your full potential.
- Having integrity: Our team promotes a sincere and honest approach that respects your needs and interests.
- Being present: We are available and responsive in the moment. Our impact extends beyond our clients, it is felt in our community.
- Surpassing: We believe in your goals and are willing to do whatever it takes to help you continually exceed them.
- Being inclusive: Everyone has the opportunity to play an active role in our clinic. Our team members are open and willing to listen and support you.Caring / Our passion is based on a sincere and human investment in our thoughts and actions.
After more than 21 years of impact within a large physiotherapy franchise recognized in Quebec, our two co-founders took flight and decided to launch, with pride, a clinic where the well-being of clients, employees and by the same token, the community of Vaudreuil-Soulanges takes on its full meaning.
Why the name Ekinox?
The equinox refers to the change of season (fall, spring) and the balance between day and night. Dream of being well, finding a balance, physical and mental, in all the spheres of life, the very foundation of Ekinox.
A community unlike any other
- Primary school Sainte-Madeleine triathalon
- The Cèdreau Course
- The walk for the Fondation de la Maison des soins palliatifs de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- Saint-Lazare/Hudson soccer Club
- Cité-des-Jeuenes High School (Citadins)
- Chêne-Blue High School (Intrépides)
- Cegep Gérald-Godin (Gladiateurs)
- Costco Vaudreuil-Dorion
- Mont Rigaud