We are looking for an acupuncturist!
Consultant – Part time (possibility of transition to full time)
Would you like to add your needles to a team dedicated to your well-being?
If you are looking for new and inspiring challenges, here are 6 good reasons to join the wonderful team at Ekinox:
- We value your life balance. Work-life balance and flexible schedule. #Bewell.
- An inspiring and interdisciplinary team. We promote collaboration for the well-being of our clients!
- Modern and bright facilities, as well as a closed room dedicated to acupuncture with a sink. Come visit our clinic, you won’t be disappointed.
- The advantage of developing the practice that interests you! For example, there are great opportunities for sports acupuncture.
- An environmental and eco-responsible conscience (we are the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!)
- Our outstanding involvement in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges community and with the region’s sports teams.
Our future acupuncturist must:
- Must be a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec (OEQ);
- Care about the well-being of their clients;
- Communicate effectively in French and English (bilingualism).
Our dedicated and interdisciplinary team of over 30 professionals believes that prevention is just as important as rehabilitation by offering services in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, osteopathy, massage therapy, psychology and much more.
The well-being of our employees is at the heart of our corporate values. We are pleased to welcome you to an inclusive team with integrity that allows you to surpass yourself. Our active listening is tinged with a sincere investment in our thoughts and actions.
With our human-centered practice and personalized approach, we inspire healthy living habits that promote the overall development of each individual.
Our impact extends beyond our clients to our community. Our presence and involvement in the community allow us to be the vector of well-being that generates positive social and environmental impacts. On September 21, 2021, we became the first carbon neutral physiotherapy clinic in Quebec!
Visit the page The Clinic to learn more!